Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Discount Perscription Card

I don't have medical insurance so when I go to the doctor and have to buy perscriptions, it can be pretty expensive. Sometimes my doctor will cut me some slack on the bill. I used to get samples for the perscriptions that I needed but they don't do that for me anymore.

My husband heard on the news that there was a discount perscription card you could download for free so I checked it out. I printed it out and took it to Walmart's to see if it would help me. My perscription is usually $131.06 but with this card it was only $25.00! I was so happy I could hardly believe it.

The name of the company is Coast to Coast Points ofCare Rx Card. The website is:
http://www.coast2coastrx.com/. I don't know if it is nationwide but it works here in Florida where I live. It is worth checking out anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Will have to try your Coast to Coast Rx. Put it in my favorite places. Best to you!

    ReplyDelete