Monday, July 20, 2009

Help Kids Learn to Handle Money

Children need to learn about money. Who will they learn it from? They will learn it from Mom and Dad. They see how you handle your finances. They are watching you. Do they see you paying your bills, and going over your finances?



Children need to see you handling your money in good ways. If you worry over your money they will pick that up. If you have fights over money thy will pick up on that too.



They don't need to know all the details of your finances. But if they can be involved in a small way it will help them down the road.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Karen!

    I featured you on my blog spotlight series. Thank you for following my blog and being a great supporter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great simple tips. I agree. My children are 6 and 11 and I involve them in simple money decisions and we talk about our household bills as a family. That way they know why they can't have everything. Getting them involved in saving money is a lifetime lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through Amiyrah.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete