Everyone loves crayola crayons. They have been around a long time. It is hard to beat crayons as a gift for a small child. I was watching the news this morning and I came across a story about the Crayola Factory. They showed all those crayons rolling down. Of course the formula is a big secret. And so is the temperature of the mixture as they are being made.
Check out the store by clicking below on the colorful link!
In these economic times people are going back to the basics in toys for children. The Crayola products are a good choice. They have some new products too. I looked in their store and they have a Crayola Crayon Maker. It melts crayon pieces into color swirl crayons. Also, they have a Color Me Song for toddlers. It gives toddlers a musical experience as they color. And there are so many more new things and the regular stand bys. On Sale at CrayolaStore.com
No comments:
Post a Comment