Do you love Free Samples? If you do, shop4freebies.com is a great place to receive all kinds of samples and sometimes regular size products.
I have been receiving their newsletter for quite a while now and I just love it! I usually receive at least one or two items in the mail each week. I have received samples of cereal, granola bars, lotions, and all kinds of things. I also got a few things for my grand babies. That makes me happy. I received two or three cute recipe books. I thought I would give those away as small Christmas gifts.
Everything is 100% free. Make sure to sign up for the mailing list here. The mailing list changes everyday. There are usually at least four things on the list. You can pick the things you want. Usually, you click the item and it takes you to a sign up page. You give them your name and address, your email address, and maybe they will ask you a couple of questions. It is usually a real simple process.
I love getting free things in the mail. If you would like to receive Free Samples, be sure to sign up for their list.
No comments:
Post a Comment