
I bought some coupons from Coupon Dede's site so I could see how it worked. I love Coupon Dede's website. It was easy to maneuver around on.
You can look around before you register to see what she has. It is easy to register on her site. After you register you just click on the product you need a coupon for and type in the number of coupons you would like to buy. She charges from seven cents to twelve cents on most coupons. There are some that are a little more. Also, on some of the coupons there is a limit to how many you can buy. All the information is listed underneath the product you are interested in.
Whenever you order your coupons you must purchase at least $3.00 worth of coupons. I got $22.38 worth of coupons for $3.04 plus .94 shipping. I made a profit after my expenses of about $18.44. If I can go to the store that doubles my coupons I can get an even better deal.
When I placed my order I got an email confirmation. Then a little later the same day I got another email with my shipping confirmation. I placed my order on a Friday and I received my coupons on Monday.
I recommend Coupon Dede's service. It was easy to choose my coupons and it was easy to check out. You can use paypal or a credit card.
The only thing that may be a drawback is having to spend at least $3.00. That may be hard for someone on a really tight budget to do. You get your money's worth though. If you have a hard time getting the paper coupons or getting what you need online for free, this site is a big help. I think for large families especially, it fills the need for coupons to cut grocery costs.
Try CollectableCoupons.com - they are better priced & fast. They also have an affiliate program for you to make money on your website when you refer people. ;)
ReplyDelete