Monday, October 5, 2009

Couponing



Do you use coupons? I have started using them again this past year. I had tried for years to coupon and just did not do good at it. I did not have my coupons organized. I would forget to use them or misplace them.

Now, with the economy like it is, I had to start using coupons again. I try to be more organized now. I have a certain place that I keep them and I check the dates on a regular basis. I also try to match them to sales that the stores are running.

Below is a list of coupons I cut out of the Sunday Paper yesterday. I plan on using these this week. I also printed a few coupons at coupons.com. I have about $11.40 worth to use. I haven't checked out my stash yet so I am pretty sure I still have some more that I can put with it.

$11.40 is a pretty good savings for one week. That adds up $45.60 in a month. Not bad for a few minutes work each week.

Here is a list of coupons I plan on using:

  • Free single Yoplait yogurt--Free up to .85
  • Activa 4 pk yogurt--$1
  • Yoplus 4 pk yogurt--$1
  • Bertolli Frozen Meal--$1
  • FiberOne 4 pk yogurt--$1
  • 2 Colorsilks $1
  • 1 Pillsbury bread roll $1
  • 3 Progresso soups $1.10
  • Yoplait Fiber One 4 pk yogurt $1
  • Yoplus Yogurt 4 pk $1
  • 2 Progresso Soups .50
  • 1 high fiber Progresso Soup .25
I am going to see if I can match these to the sales this week and I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment