Monday, October 12, 2009

My Grocery Coupons for the Week


Have you used your coupons this week? Or have you started a collection? I have cut out a few from the Sunday paper this week. I also printed some online coupons. This helps with the finances. It is like putting money back into your own pocket.


Here is my list of coupons I plan on using this week.



  • Maxwell House Coffee $1 off 2 cans

  • Welch's Juice $1 off 1 46 or 64 oz.

  • Ricola Natural Mixed Berry w/ Vitamin C 19 count or higher FREE

  • Campbell's condensed soups .30 off 3 cans

  • Herbal Essence Buy One Get One Free

  • Viva Big Roll Paper Towels .60

  • CoverGirl product $1

I figure this is approximately $7.00 in coupons. I still have to check through my stash and see what I can find. This took just a few minutes of my time. I am going to say maybe half an hour. So $7.00 is not bad pay for half an hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment