Monday, November 16, 2009

Easy Taco Soup Recipe

I don't know about you but I love soup this time of year. It smells so good when it is simmering on the stove or in the crockpot. Soup is pretty easy to make too. Add a salad and some bread or crackers and you have a delicious, filling meal. The recipe below is a good one to try.


Easy Taco Soup

1 lb. ground beef

1 onion

1 can mexican rotel

1 can petite diced tomatoes

1 can chili beans

1 can pinto beans

1 can corn

1 package old el paso original taco seasoning

1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing Mix

First dice the onion.



Brown the hamburger with the onion.



Drain any grease and place into a crockpot.



Add the remaining ingredients (do not drain) to the crockpot and simmer for about 4 hours.

Submitted to MckLinky by:
Rachelle Nicely - Visit their blog ~ I also have a recipe blog at http://chelliscookin.blogspot.com/

Get hundreds of recipes and free blog tools at MckLinky.com - Submit your recipe here and include your blog address so people can visit you!

No comments:

Post a Comment