Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Giveaways I Have Won-Tuesday's Meme




Are you entering giveaways? If so, keep it up. Sooner or later you will win something. There are a lot of bloggers that have great giveaways going. You usually can find a new one each day.

I have entered several and I have one a couple of cute items. The first one is a lamp shade that goes on a candle. It included a little plate for the candle to stand on. I won it at penniesandblessings.com.
It is so lovely and perfect on my mantel. Thanks to Mandy for my beautiful gift. (The picture below does not do it justice.)



I also won a bummie for my little granddaughter. It is so cute. If you get a chance visit the website, GloriasPlace. I appreciate it ya'll.




I know a lot of people are on a tight budget. These items make great gifts. So enter some giveaways and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog address at Marie's place. Congratulations on your giveaway wins. I recently held my first giveaway, and I think I was as excited as the winner. I can't speak for everyone, but I was thrilled to have anyone register for my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete