Friday, December 18, 2009

Plan for Next Year


The end of the year is near. This is a good time to start planning for the new year. It might be busy and a little hectic right now but take a few minutes to think about your life and your finances. They are intertwined. See if you are putting your money on things that are the most important to you.



Ask yourself these questions:




  1. What are my desires?

  2. What is important to me?

  3. What do I want to change?

  4. Where am I financially? Am I better off than at the first of the year?

  5. What am I going to do to change things?

These questions will get you thinking. Check to see if you spent your money on the best things. See if you have grown. I bet you will be surprised how well you have done. Think about the good things that have happened this year. There are lots of them I am sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment