Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Thank God For What You Have

                            photo from morguefile.com




Hello my friends,

It has been a while since I have posted.  In fact it has been a long time.  A lot has been going on in my life.  I started working full time.  I stayed for about four years.

I learned a lot of things during that period of time.  One thing I learned was that I could endure more than I thought.  I felt weak and incapable.  But in reality I was strong enough to do what I needed to do.

Also during this time my husband became disabled.  He is doing better and feeling better.  There were some rough patches that we went through.  But we both came through them.

If you are going through something that is painful or stressful, don't give up.  You can do what you need to do.  If I can do it anybody can.  Believe me.  Whether you are struggling financially or physically or both.  Keep hanging in there.

I found this verse in the Bible that I think goes along with this subject. 

"Ephesians 5:20  Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"

No comments:

Post a Comment