In economic times like we have now it is not easy to stay afloat. Saving money is great if you have some. I wrote an article on ehow about ways my husband and I made money when things were really tough for us. Maybe one of them will help you. One or two of the ideas can be done just about anywhere. You may have tried them yourself.
Sometimes we have to do things we would not normally do. I have had regular 9:00 to 5:00 jobs and I have been self employed too. There are pros and cons for a regular job or working for yourself. A lot of people are out of jobs right now. Finding a way to work for themselves is the only option they have.
If you are looking for ways to make money online you have to be careful. There are ways that you can do it. But do your homework first. You can usually make a few dollars here and there. But you probably won't get rich doing it. Every little bit helps though.
My heart goes out to everyone who has lost their job. Many people have lost their homes, their cars, just about everything. But there is still hope. We can still pull out of this troubled time. It will pass. Things will get better. Click here to read my article.
No comments:
Post a Comment