Monday, November 23, 2009

6 Ways to Save Money

Saving money is so important now a days. It seems to be on everyone's mind. We are thinking more about our purchases than we used to. This is a good thing. It should be the norm but we get so busy and so into things.





Some of the ways that have helped me this year to save money:







  1. Always think over your purchases.


  2. Check to see if you have a coupon.


  3. Look at the Dollar Stores like Dollar Tree or Dollar General. I save quite a bit at our local Dollar Tree Store. I love it.


  4. Go through BigCrumbs.com or MrEbates when you shop online. I get my photos from Walgreens and I go through Upromise. I get a small percentage back. It is not a lot but I figure it will add up.


  5. Use less meat when cooking your meals.


  6. Think of the things you have that money can't buy.

MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. great tips. i really love the "think of what money can't but". I am not really a big fan of commercials, but I really do like those American Express commercials that do the 'priceless' thing...makes you think! ~KM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using the Dollar Store is a great tip. Sometimes I'm really shocked at what I find there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to Dollar General and Dollar Store too. I like the one where everything costs $1! I buy all my sunglasses there and I ALWAYS wear them. I also color my own hair...but then I've been doing that for years.

    ReplyDelete